Wyatt Savarese, Mill+’s 3D lead, said “The ending cinematic for Mass Effect 3 was an amazing opportunity to work alongside Bioware, one of the world’s leading video game developers. Not only did Mill+ have to create a full CG cinematic it had to have six different endings based on the players’ choices during the game. Working with designs from Bioware, our team was able to create a ravaged futuristic London including Big Ben and Westminster Bridge.”
Audio is placeholder and is not in-game soundtrack or sound effects. This is used with permission of BioWare ULC, a division of Electronic Arts Inc.
- Editor: Jess Ledoux, Jonathan Rippon
- Producer: Boo Wong
- 3D Lead Artists: Wyatt Savarese
- 2D Artists: Iwan Zwarts, Albert Cook, Suzanne Dyer, Gigi Ng, West Sarokin, Dexter Davey, Dan Difelice, Michal Finegold, Manu Gaulot
- 3D Artists: Alex Horton, Tom Bardwell, Nick Couret, Laurent Giaume, Naotaka Minami, Hassan Taimur, Ruben Vandebroek, Olivier Varteressian , James Williams, Yong Chan Kim, Sam Crees, Christina Ku, Piotr Glabinksi. Rick Walia
- Matte Painting: Gap Sangpattharamatee, Kino Scialabba